Wednesday 18 July 2012

Harlow Carr photos

These photos are from Mrs Duplex's group.........enjoy !


The super pond .....no dragon flies in this rain though !

One of the sculptures that the group found



One of my favourite photos.

Daring to stand near the Log Ness Monster.



Kings of the Castle


Great shot of the minibeast hotel.


Another sculpture found.

And another sculpture.

One of the four chickens....can anyone remember her name??

Another scuplture....I think this group wins the sculpture hunt.
At the heart of the maze....well done for not losing anyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I must have missed these extra photographs. What an lovely suprise. These photographs are great and I might be slightly biased but the 'Kings of the Castle' picture is definitely my favourite! :0)

    ReplyDelete